Three Cast offers the unique solutions of surface treatment while we carry out our die casting. We have the comprehensive ED coating with the pre treatment procedure pursued by our ED coating method under some controlled situations.
Our ED coating practice covers following steps
It is a technique of using ED coat to aluminum parts. We consider some essential steps while choosing any applicator.
- Pre-treatment– We use this priming procedure to make the aluminum prepared for coating. Probably, it is the most ignored step, but we know that successful bond of ED coating to the metal is related to the pre-treatment process.
- ED coating– We use ED coaing to aluminium surface with the help of particular electrostatic tools and this ED coating contains thermoset resins, dyes and many other stabilizers.
- Oven curing– We cure the coated products with the process of oven baking at about 2000 At the time of curing procedure, the ED coat dissolves while the resins are found to cross link, creating a hard and very resilient surface finish.
ED-coating- The latest type of coating
We recommend ED-coating for the aluminum casting products. We have very rich experience and proficiency in managing the electrophoresis for aluminum cast items.
This ED-coating process is also called as the Electrophoretic deposition painting. Anyhow, the parts are submerged in a solution within one electrified tank that consists of the paint. The coatings can protect every corner because when the high marks happen to be electrocoated, they grow to be insulated or distract the flow to the lower spots. Moreover, the coatings can be very thin. When some parts are large and the procedure is mechanical, for example in coating of automobile structures, it may be quite pricey. However, the small arrangements for electrophoretic polishing are not at all too expensive.
Spray Painting- the most delicate way of painting
Traditional Spray Painting engages the process of spraying any color, which is put off within a solvent on a particular substrate that is turned to offer comprehensive coverage. Nearly any shaped item may be covered, including those that have cavities. Very high-class cosmetic looks are easily achievable, whereas the exact control enables the painting of all types of shapes.
With our Spray Painting, you can get-
- Lower overspray- Eighty five percent of coat can land on the exteriors- more than that of any other options of sprayer
- High class finish
- Absence of brush marks
- Flexible- ideal for a range of projects
Besides applying all these treatments, we attempt to preserve consistent turnaround times by not compromising the excellence level of the finish.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vcex_image_carousel items=”6″ thumbnail_link=”lightbox” image_ids=”136,137,138,181,182,183,197″ img_width=”200″ img_height=”200″][/vc_column][/vc_row]